Wednesday, July 8, 2020

About quarantines activities.


In this quarantine has felt good. I thought I could feel more lonely than I have ever felt, but it really was a nice time at home. I have been in my city all this time, which makes me happy because I did not really want to return to Santiago.
Regarding the social, I really don't think we will improve as a society. This’s because even in a global pandemic, with situations such as high unemployment without money, there are people who oppose basic issues such as the prohibition of cutting basic supplies for non-payment, the withdrawal of funds from afp, the extension of postnatal , that one realizes that there are people who haven’t humanity or empathy for those who suffer the most
In this quarantine and in this time without class I have rediscovered many activities that I had not had time to do and that I have discovered that I like. For example I have dedicated myself to making dream catchers, I have also seen many history documentaries, because I love history. I have also learned a lot about photography, one of my hobbies.
About the studies, the truth is that as psychology is a lot reading so it is that I have not felt that having online classes is a big problem, however, the fact of not having practical activities I think affects a lot of our professional development.
Finally, I have resigned myself to thinking that the quarantine will last until after September.

2 comments: