Sunday, July 26, 2020

English course


Hi everyone!
Without a doubt this has been the rarest semester I have had in my academic life haha. I would have much preferred to have face-to-face English, I think it is easier to learn English than through online classes. In fact, comparing it to my last semester, where I had face-to-face English, I think that in this semester I have progressed much less in my learning of English.
I really need to practice more, in order to learn and be able to comunicate better when I speak, becouse I've some troubble with different aspect.
About the aspects that I need to improve I think they are all haha ​​I do not have much vocabulary and I do not pronounce well. I think my ability is to write and read. Pronunciation costs me a lot, even though I listen to music in English and watch series in English, however I don't know how much this has helped me.
I would very much like to learn English to be able to travel and communicate in different countries, but also to have the possibility of studying in countries that do not necessarily speak Spanish.
I usually dont speak much english but I listen to music like Lana del Rey, and others, so I like to understand the lyrics, also I watch friends and other series so I can understand better the language
Sometimes I try to talk to other people in English, like send us audio via WhatsApp, but in general we finish doing it after a while, so I don't practice as much

1 comment:

  1. A lot of encouragement, we'll be the best in English haha

    ReplyDelete