Monday, June 1, 2020

FRIENDS, the serie


Hi everyone!
In general I don’t like movies. It’s difficult to me focus for two hours or more in one thing. So, when I watch a movie, always a play a simple game in my cellphone, because I need keep my hands occupied.
But I like watch series sometimes. A serie that I love is FRIENDS. I love so much that serie. I watch this a lot of time. The first time I watch this serie was when I was forty years old, and I love it! It’s my favorite serie, and it is about a six friends that live in New York, and they happen a lot of funny things in their daily life. It’s comedy, so it is a serie to watch for laugh, enjoy and relax. Also their episodes last 20 minutes, so it’s very short.
Well, episodes are short, because the serie last ten years, so there are more than 200 episodes!
In general de characters have a very changes through the seasons. That is great when you see how the characters grow up, change, mature, but for that you should watch the serie in order, season by season. Also for meet the history and understand better the plot.



Los actores secundarios de Friends revelan los secretos detrás de ...

Una nueva teoría de 'Friends' abre un intenso debate en Twitter ...

3 comments:

  1. hi lauri, Friends is a really good show, i've watched a lot of episodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Friends, is very fun to see it

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Friends is so funny, it represents very well things that happends on life.

    ReplyDelete