Monday, June 15, 2020

Photography


Well, since I am studying psychology, I hope to practice as a psychologist when I graduate, and in particular I am very interested in everything that has to do with Human Rights. However, I have other ideas in mind, especially related to photography. Lately I learned a lot about photography, actually, some people asked me for some favors related to this, and I’ have beeing discovering that photography is a very wide field. There are different fields within photography, be it photography for journalism, photography for documentarys, portrait photography, advertising photography, etc., and the one I like the most is documentary and landscape photography. Also, I love to travel and better if it is with my camera, then if I could wish, one of my ideal jobs would be to travel around the world documenting experiences and being paid for it. To that end I need to be very professional and I really see it hard now, as I do not dedicate my time 100% to photography haha. Anyway, also I need to have good camera lenses, know well about editing and have a good computer to do this. And regarding my personal skills, I would need to develop my character in front  people I want to photograph, to be less shy in those cases. My main reward is traveling and getting to know other cultures and places and that I am paid to document it. That would be the best!

6 comments:

  1. The idea of ​​taking photos and traveling sounds very awesome, I hope one day you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen your art and it is amazing! I hope you end up working in what you are passionate about, whether it is psychology or photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can travel to many places <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. photography is an amazing field, i hope you can work in this

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad that photography is so expensive): but, I hope that you can reach your dream <3

    ReplyDelete