Monday, May 25, 2020

To south of Chile


I love to travel. I would like to travel a lot and meet a lot of countries and places. 
My best holiday was the last year in february, we backpacked all february to the south of Chile, we started on february 5th and went backpacking until the last days of that month. I went with my boyfriend and two friends. 
First we travel in my uncle’s truck to Puerto Montt, and inmediatily go to Cochamo. Then we went to Ancud, Chonchi, Dalcahue, Cucao,  Puerto Varas, Valdivia, Villarrica and Pucon. 

It was a wonderful trip because for the first time I traveled with friends and not with my family or alone. We met a lot of beautiful places and very nice people, who we still keep in touch with. 

We camp too and I love camping. In some places I haven’t a got an internet connection, telephone signal or light, so the contact with nature was the best. I love taking photographs, so I took my camera and I took a lot of pictures of every place. Also I took pictures of the night sky, it was so beautiful! 

At last, I loved sharing my time and stay all month with my friends and boyfriend, it was a enriching experience. I got to knew them better.

This pictures I took in Cochamo, walk to slides.



Cochamo's slides

6 comments:

  1. i love camp too, but i don´t camp since 2013 or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience sounds very entertaining, a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. traveling with friends makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took beautiful pictures of Cochamo!

    ReplyDelete